Monday, I woke up and made a choice to have a productive and successful day. However, there was this nagging feeling I needed to address. It was the feeling of fear of success. I can feel that with the actions I am taking in my life now, there will be huge successes. And for some reason, that makes me afraid. Why?
It’s not because I am afraid of the responsibility of success which is what I saw in my research of “fear of success”. It is because if I do become successful, I am afraid I will not have the ability to maintain it. What if it does good and then it starts not to do well? I am afraid that the money I make will somehow disappear because of “life”. You know expenses. I don’t know what I am doing. I am not confident in my steps. This makes me freeze up and not want to do anything at all.
I searched some affirmations for fear of success. I also added my own. I decided to meditate using affirmations.
- I step into the into the success of accomplishing my dreams.
- I am not afraid to succeed.
- Succeeding is my birthright.
- To succeed is to be the best version of myself.
- Fear is an indicator that I am headed in the right direction
- I am filled with endless solutions for my business, goal, and dreams
- I am filled with endless ideas
- There are no limits on my ideas
- I am capable of solving any issues that may arise
- There are no limits to my creativity. I am always expanding.
- I am always evolving my business when necessary to keep up with the current times.
- I am excited to see the success from my actions
- I am very capable of securing my future from my success
- Time is precious and a gift. I am using my time wisely to create the life I want to live
- I inhale courage…I exhale fear
I pray this helps someone today.