- enjoyment or vigor in doing something; zest
Do you have the “gusto” for August? I sure hope so because it seems to be starting off with fireworks or fire and work. I mentioned in Sunday’s blog, Wrong, But Right (https://nikkisconfettilife.com/2021/08/02/sunday-morning-coffee-musings-wrong-but-right/), how my day started in chaos. One thing after another. I have seen post after post since Sunday of other people “going through it” as their day unravels. Well, what does the energy of August bring us other than challenges? Let’s see!
August is a 4 energy and 2021 is a 5 energy. It would take some time to explain this. So, if you are new to this you may have to do your own research. If you are wise, you know how to tap into what is presented before you and use it as a guide with your chosen religion or spirituality. Go!
- Constructive freedom.
- There is cause and effect. You can get out of the effect if you find and address the cause. Get to the root.
- Amp up the energy and get things done. It’s August for crying out loud. It’s time to muster up the energy (or just go to bed at a decent time and slack off social media) and do what needs to be done.
- Boost your immune system starting now.
- It’s all about hard work this month BUT, DO NOT FORGET TO PLAY! Nobody and no body is good when it reaches burn out. Take care of your mental and emotional well being!
- Speaking of emotions, a 4 energy will have you to close off emotionally. It can want to shut down and shut out because of all the to do’s and things going on in our lives and the world. Instead, open up. Be honest about what you want, what you don’t want, who you want, and who you don’t want. Be clear. Don’t say yes when you mean no and reverse.
- The energy is all about rules and regulations but, you will need to be flexible.
- Get clear and clear things up and clear things out of the way. In every way. Toss it. Donate it. Got to therapy about it. Forgive. Talk about it. Apologize. Change your behavior.
- Think outside the box.
- Audit your life.
- Expansion. Where do you need to expand? Your thinking? Your heart? Your ideals and ideas?
- Prioritize. Eliminate things, relationships, etc. that are wasting your time, effort, and energy. Your time, effort, and energy can go to where it’s needed. You’ve spent long enough. Reevaluate and focus on what and who really matters. Look around. There are people that love and care about you. Look around. Your dreams are right where you left them. Get to it.
I think you can find yourself somewhere in this list or perhaps something on this list will come to your mind when needed.
Hello August. Enjoy.