- Too much going on in your life can cause a stagnation in creativity. My flow was “damned” up by things happening around me and directly to me. Most of the year I was uninspired.
- A salt body scrub (lemon, mint, or peppermint) can help you wash away physical connections. A good chakra cleanse or rinse continues the purging of a person and help you break all ties. It can help you get rid of the remnants. Christians have a hard time understanding this but, it’s like fasting or eating certain things to help the body purge. Basically, we are energy and the heart is energy, the mind is energy, etc. When Christians say they felt it in their “spirit” or in the “belly” it’s an energy. You can feel good and negative energy. I don’t care what your religion is.
- Whomever my twin flame, soul mate is, I know I am loved deeply and eternally.
- 28 days no contact with a person is a detox. You can jumpstart your healing this way.
- Keep making room for the RIGHT person until you no longer have to make room for them. In other words, when they show up you won’t have to make room for them. They will fit and you can grow together. Sometimes, at different rates. Oh, well. It’s never going to be perfect but, it darn sure has no resemblance of hell or purgatory.
2 thoughts on “Day 2 of Day 12 of My 2021 Journey: Lessons and Reflections”
28 days no contact for Detox. Hmm If I see them on TV can I still say I had no contact?