Its my birthday eve, and I want to leave you with seven things from my 43: The It Is Well Within Tour.
- You don’t have to allow craziness, madness, chaos, because the person is your parent or relative. Set boundaries. Yes, set boundaries for your family.
- Remove yourself, Let me help you remove yourself, I will remove myself to maintain peace within.
- I realized I would never have the relationship I desired to have with a “relative”. I was both sad and relieved. I could stop trying and start figuring out how to best deal with them.
- It’s not me, it’s you. You’re fake and I don’t do fake. I also don’t entertain liars and cheaters. They are not good for my heart or health.
- Cry. Pray. Meditate. Laugh. Repeat.
- I am expanding my circle to those that vibe well with me and I with them instead of making it smaller because of the negativity I’ve experienced in the past.
- Keeping my within helps me to control my without.