Its my birthday eve, and I want to leave you with seven things from my 43: The It Is Well Within Tour.
- You don’t have to allow craziness, madness, chaos, because the person is your parent or relative. Set boundaries. Yes, set boundaries for your family.
- Remove yourself, Let me help you remove yourself, I will remove myself to maintain peace within.
- I realized I would never have the relationship I desired to have with a “relative”. I was both sad and relieved. I could stop trying and start figuring out how to best deal with them.
- It’s not me, it’s you. You’re fake and I don’t do fake. I also don’t entertain liars and cheaters. They are not good for my heart or health.
- Cry. Pray. Meditate. Laugh. Repeat.
- I am expanding my circle to those that vibe well with me and I with them instead of making it smaller because of the negativity I’ve experienced in the past.
- Keeping my within helps me to control my without.
One thought on “7 Things from My 43 Journey”
Happy Birthday !!
It is well, It is well, It is well with my soul