I am excited about being 44 years old. I am excited as if it’s the number 45, 50, 21, 30 or 40. I am excited with that kind of energy. My birthday is my New Year. It’s a Happy Birthday New Year for me.
Each year I am given my marching orders or divine to do and to be list. There are certain books I am lead to read, certain things I am lead to try, and this year is different because the “Word” came early. When I think of the number 44 the first thing I notice is the double 4’s. I understand this spiritually as foundation, stability, support, anchored down, solid, ready to build upon. As I dug deeper, I related to the worthiness, ability to make my dreams come true. It’s more than effort. It’s about willpower. It’s about timing. It’s not longer about seed. It’s about timing. I can firmly look inward for my wisdom. I must clearly define my dreams and desires. It’s all about hard work and reaping the rewards. I am fully supported by the Creator and my angels.
I also think of the word “Presidential” when I think of the number 44. 44 is a time of well planned leadership. It’s a time of responsibility for myself and others. It’s a time of confident execution of plans and remaining flexible. It’s a time for executive decision making with careful thought and precision. Timing. Pushback and veto the negative.
Taking you just a little further into my depth and understanding of who I am, seeing the 444 during this time, waking up to it in the wee hours of the morning, signifies passion and drive and divine communication. I am here. I am doing. I am listening. I bar none. Full speed ahead.
My scripture for the year:
Hello 44. How YOU doing?
Its my birthday eve, and I want to leave you with seven things from my 43: The It Is Well Within Tour.
- You don’t have to allow craziness, madness, chaos, because the person is your parent or relative. Set boundaries. Yes, set boundaries for your family.
- Remove yourself, Let me help you remove yourself, I will remove myself to maintain peace within.
- I realized I would never have the relationship I desired to have with a “relative”. I was both sad and relieved. I could stop trying and start figuring out how to best deal with them.
- It’s not me, it’s you. You’re fake and I don’t do fake. I also don’t entertain liars and cheaters. They are not good for my heart or health.
- Cry. Pray. Meditate. Laugh. Repeat.
- I am expanding my circle to those that vibe well with me and I with them instead of making it smaller because of the negativity I’ve experienced in the past.
- Keeping my within helps me to control my without.
Yesterday I turned 43.
For the past 3 years I have been struggling, wrestling with life and gaining this invaluable wisdom. I often have to create happiness and it doesn’t come easy in the trenches of this journey. However, something about 43 seems promising and that in itself makes me feel effortlessly really, really good about 43. I feel this easy optimism concerning my life. There has always been a light at the end of the tunnel and as I say I am the light in the tunnel. I think I am just closer and I can feel fresh wind. I can breathe fresh air. Soon, I will have a 360 degree view of a better life and more work to do as I build something new.
And what I also feel about 43 is the fullness of the responsibility and freedom of this is my life. I choose. You don’t choose. My religion doesn’t choose. I choose. I get to boldly live it. I get to boldly do it. Psalms 43 talks about a vindication by God. I am feeling I just may very well be vindicated by God and if I can be vindicated by God then what would I need with anyone’s approval? Whew….
43. This odd number. This oddly refreshing stage. This reset. This work of manifest destiny. This optimism. This love by design and choice. This freestyle. This get all back and make some more. This nope, I don’t want that. This nope, I don’t want to do that. This nope, I change my mind. This yes, above all things I prosper and be in peace.
I call 43-“The Journey is Well Within.” Enough soul work has been done so that I might LIVE peacefully among myself. Yet, until we leave this realm there will be more to do.
As you may or may not know, the journey I am taking this year is a journey of liberation. The actions I am taken at the age of 42 are legendary. I have linked this with an angel number and the legendary Jackie Robinson. Well, on this journey I have books to help me and one of those books is Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity by Sarah Ban Breathnach. I want to share some of the journey with you in hopes it will help you along the way, too.