I mean seriously. How many delays in life can one girl have? I know delays are not denials but, it sure seems like it lately. Maybe I am exaggerating a bit but, I am feeling some frustration about not being able to do EVERYTHING I want to do right now! Yes…whining a bit. However, I know that I must prioritize and sometimes, like this time, sacrifices must be made. Sacrifice never feels good.
So, what can I do to ease the frustration?
- I can do what I can and not fret about what I cannot do
- I can find free things to do around the city
- I can create things to do with family and friends that are cost efficient
- I can spend time organizing my home
- I have plenty of crochet work to catch up on
- I can try new recipes
- I can spend in nature or on my porch with a cup of coffee or a cocktail
- I have a book to read for a book club
- I can start writing my third novel
So, there is much to do. Although, it may not be the other things I want to do, I can still occupy my time and enjoy it. Also, there will come a time, because of the financial sacrifices I am making, I will be able to enjoy the things I want to do, when I want to do them.