Here is where I take notes of lessons and reminders of the month for myself. Although I believe the majority of my lessons and reminders were learned last week as I shared in last Sunday Coffee musings (link below) there were still a few things I learned/remembered this month.
- Stop trying to explain yourself to people that are committed to misunderstanding you.
- “That will do” for some concerning the home and environment but for me I need neat surroundings outside and inside. Some people cut their yards and some people like to cut and beautify their yards. I am the latter.
- To some people, even the things they don’t like or care about will become a competition because you like it, care about it, or are doing it. How sad to be them.
- Keep saying NO to what you don’t want until what you do want shows up. This includes dating.
- I found contentment in the little “big” things like sitting on my porch on a breezy afternoon and organizing my pantry/laundry room. Also, tossing out things and organizing my craft room. (Still working on that).