It’s JULY and I am not going to say “ALREADY” because I am working on enjoying EACH day and EACH month and not focusing on “time slipping away”. Immerse yourself in the day and month and it won’t seem to be slipping away and moving fast. Just a thought.
So, June was what it was suppose to be for me. The energy it gave was the energy I tapped into and at times wrestled with.
- Don’t let other’s negativity influence you in any way!
- Get ahold of your finances!
- God’s perception of me is never clouded even if my perception of myself is clouded and other’s perception of me is clouded
- When I don’t know how I feel about myself I need to ALIGN with how God sees me.
- Each moment, good or bad, ugly or beautiful, relationships, friendships, family-ships, have shaped me and given me identity. However, is that my true identity? Ephesians 2:10. It certainly makes me unique as we should be.
- If I am feeling severe depression, it’s okay to sleep most of the day, watch TV and tell others I don’t feel like talking. Do stay hydrated. Do eat/snack healthily. DO NOT JUDGE MYSELF for having a dark day.
- Heal and release self sabotaging THOUGHTS so I CAN BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS!
- Reach for my higher self. It will not always be easy.